Offre d'emploi SUBSEA 7 - Chartering Specialist
Vous trouverez ci-dessous le détail de l'annonce. Merci d'adresser vos candidatures à Priscillien Herran (email@example.com).
Job Title: Chartering Coordinator
Department: Supply Chain Management
Reports To: Chartering Lead
Objective of Job: Chartering Coordinator based in Paris to support ongoing Projects & Tenders.
Overview of Role
• Role is within the GPC + AP Supply Chain Management function.
• Opportunity to learn and develop within the SCM Chartering department.
• Supports Chartering of Transportation & Marine Assets to support GPC+AP Projects
• Supports pre award market engagement, supplier selection, negotiations, placement of contract and post award management during the project.
• Support GPC + AP Tenders through market consultation and engagement.
• This is a staff role based in our Suresnes office.
Specific Key Responsibilities & Activities
• Liaises with suppliers in order to perform market screening and issuance of enquiries to the market.
• Performs commercial assessment, normalisation and evaluation of offers from suppliers.
• Issuance of bid summary and presentation to internal stakeholders.
• Supports and coordinates technical evaluations with internal functions and stakeholders.
• Supports negotiations with selected suppliers pre-contract award and through placements of Charter Party with selected owners.
• Supports the post contract award of the Charter Parties, issue of any addendum to the contracts during execute and remains focal point between suppliers and internal stakeholders until completion of the contract.
• Works pro-actively with internal stakeholders and functions to ensure all contractual obligations are communicated and understood by the internal stakeholders.
• Ensure awareness of key project schedules and planning through regular collaborations with key project stakeholders.
• Supports review and obtaining approval of invoices related charter party
• Supports tracking of costs related to each charter party against the As Sold budget.
• Supports close out of the Charter Party upon completion of the works.
• Ensures compliance with company policies, objectives, environmental impact, safety and client requirements.
• Support pre-qualification of suppliers as required.
• Work in accordance with GPC+AP Business Management System and SCM Tools.
• Works in accordance with Subsea 7 Values and Code of Conduct.
• Suppliers – shipowners, agents, brokers.
• Project Managers/Project Operations Managers
• Supply Chain Management
• Contracts / Project Services
• Legal & Insurance
• Sales & Marketing
• Vessels Superintendent
• Degree or Qualification in Maritime Business, Maritime Law or Equivalent.
• Some previous work experience within Chartering environment with owner, broker of working for charterer.
• Knowledge of BIMCO charter parties most specifically Supply Time, Heavycon, Bargehire and GENCON.
• Contracting and Negotiation skills.
• Effective communications skills.
• Capable of managing multiple and challenging requests.
• Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines.